Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunrise at Cronulla

During the school holidays, we promised the kids we would go down to Cronulla to watch the sun rise over the water.
This provided Jess with lots of opportunities to take some nice photos:

There was some cloud on the horizon, but it was still pretty spectacular:

We had a beautiful breakfast at a sunrise cafe, then we went for a walk to Bass & Flinders point, overlooking Port Hacking to Bundeena:
The water looked so pretty at that time of the morning; we could have been anywhere in the world!

1 comment:

Cristina Rose said...

Beautiful photos! Makes me wish I was there too. I remember when I was little, Mike in his first car, going to the beach and getting fresh warm bakery rolls to eat at the beach and watch the sunrise.
I was jealous then too.